LIPO LASER TO LOSE BELLY FAT
Non surgical alternative to liposuction
- No Anesthesia
- No Scars
- No Downtime
- No Side Effects
Just Lunch Break Relaxing Treatment Using the World’s Latest Technology
Lipo Laser is a medically established, scientifically confirmed technique for liberating of subcutaneous fat layers. Lipo Laser is a completely painless, non surgical alternative to liposuction, which gives fantastic inch loss results for both male and female.
This method is not a weight loss program; it is particularly designed for the reduction of stubborn fat deposits that won’t go away with diet and exercise, such as abdomen, arms, thighs, chin, back and hips. During each session you can choose to treat more that one problem area. The Lipo Laser procedure operates by emitting low level laser power, causing the fat cell membranes to break up by losing their spherical form and increasing their permeability. The liberated triglyceride content from disrupted fat cell membranes, is released into the interstitial fluid and then enters the metabolic pathways to be processed into glycerol and free fatty acids (FFA) that are used as an energy source.
There can be up to 20 per cent cut in the fat layer depth after just one session, as has been confirmed on ultrasound imagery in unbiased clinical studies.
Compared to the surgical liposuction and Ultrasound techniques, Lipo Laser is much more affordable with similar results. This is a big advantage over diet and exercise which can reduce overall body fat but not shape individual areas.
Joanna uses the latest innovation in laser lipolysis, the advanced double wavelength Lipo Laser machine with both 940 nano meters (nm) and 650nm. It has been experimentally and clinically proven that the laser effects of the 940nm wavelength, reach deeper into the adipose layer than the 650nm wavelength. This results in more effective fat dissolving.
In the first stage of the procedure Joanna adjusts the parameters to the suitable level for each client; usually she uses 940 nm wavelength Lipo Laser for 15 minutes, to open the channels of the cell membranes on the deeper fat layer. This stimulates the normal chemical pathways which the body uses to free up stored energy reserves. The Lipo Laser does not produce any unnatural reaction in the body nor does it affect or damage any surrounding structures such as skin cells, blood vessels or neighboring nerves or vital organs. It is completely safe.
The Lipo Laser pads emitting the wavelength of 940 nm
The second stage of the treatment usually involves 30 minutes of 650 nm Lipo Laser, emitting low levels of visible red laser light, which creates a safe and painless bio-stimulation effect in the targeted fat tissue.
Most slimming clinics offer only one wavelength of 650nm in 20 or 30 minutes treatment sessions.
The Lipo Laser pads emitting the wavelength of 650 nm
The Lipo laser to lose belly fat treatment can be performed on all skin types and body areas where unwanted fat is stored and you can return to normal activity immediately after treatment. Results can be seen after just one treatment and cumulative inch lost is visible right after each session. Joanna literally can sculpture and contour your body. The 45 minutes treatment using 68 Japanese laser diodes in 12 treatment pads of double wavelength laser, can target the subcutaneous and deeper fat layers, and liberate the contents of your fat cells, thus shrinking your problem areas. All Joanna’s clients can see measurable results after each session.
Typically a 2-4cm loss in abdomen circumference can be achieved with every treatment. A course of 8 -10 treatments is recommended over 4 - 5 weeks, with up to 2 treatments per week.
Joanna collects the progressive record of measurements of client’s circumference, and fat fold test records from the digital caliper.
A period of exercise post treatment will ensure the complete metabolism and elimination from the body of the freed fatty acids; so do your exercise straight after the Lipo Laser session, or alternatively you can choose other treatments available in the clinic with similar results.
- Body firming electrotherapy isometric exercise session, with the latest technology in electrotherapy, which incorporates 10 different self-adjusting currents and modes with 20 electrodes, programmed to send pulses designed to strengthen and tone up the muscles. The calorie expenditure with 30 min treatment session is similar to 2 hours gym exercise.
- Whole body Thermal IR Lymphatic Presso Massage accelerates the disposal of freed fatty acids and glycerol, enhances metabolism, blood and lymph circulation and strengthens the integrity of cell mitochondria. Through the sweat glands and lymphatic system the toxins and emulsified fat are excreted out of the body at a much faster rate.
Unfortunately the Lipo laser to lose belly fat treatments are not available for everybody. People with the following conditions should not undertake the laser sessions.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Metallic/electronic implants such as hearing aids, pacemakers, pins and prostheses
- Cancer in any time and in any form
- Blood disorders
- Immune system dysfunction
- Internal heat in the body, e.g. fever or acute inflammation
- Heart disease
- Kidney and liver disease
- Severe high blood pressure or circulation problems
- Deep vein thrombosis, varicose veins,
- Hemorrhagic disease, trauma, vascular rupture
- Inflammation of the veins, phlebitis
- Treatment with anticoagulants, anti-inflammatories or antibiotics
- Taking steroids for a long time
- Internal bleeding (e.g. from ulcers)
- Red, dry and itchy skin rash
- Urinary incontinence
- Transmissible disease
- Oversensitivity to the current
- Intrauterine device or during menstruation avoid abdomen
- Prohibited in the eye, ears, and nose as well as the throat areas.
If you have any other diseases or medical concerns please discuss this with Joanna during consultation, before commencing any treatment.
To keep the fat off, you need to continue a sensible diet, exercise, and drinking 2 litres of purified water daily.
Joanna prides herself on personal attention and individualised care before, during and after treatments. She follows strict safety procedures to ensure you receive the highest quality care you deserve
Clinical result. Before and after just one Lipo Laser Treatment:
Before and after 12 Lipo Laser treatments:
Request a free consultation about the Lipo Laser treatment
Lipo Laser (one treatment area) $170
Lipo Laser (two treatment areas) $180
Lipo Laser (three treatment areas) $190
Lipo Laser (four treatment areas) $200
(plus additional treatment area free).
Save additional 15% if you pre pay for 10 or more sessions
Lipo Laser (five areas) $1700
(you can share with a friend and split the cost)
Lipo Laser (three areas) 1615
Lipo Laser (two areas) $1530
Lipo Laser (one area) $1445
Rebooking Fee $ 40
This fee applies for those clients who wish to book a new appointment after a cancellation in less than
24 hours prior to original appointment.
Late arrival may shorten treatment time