Herb (Nutrients) corner:
“The genetic potential for all people is 120 to 140 years.”
Enzymes - how important are they?
Enzymes are the specialized protein molecules that are involved in every function of our body. Enzymes are the workforce and life force of the body. People with an enzyme deficiency, are prone to health problems, diseases and disorders. Recent studies have found decreased levels of enzymes in people with chronic diseases such as cancer, immune deficiencies, arthritis, diabetes, allergies, and skin disorders etc.
According to Dr. Edward Howell the source of most health problems can be traced back to improperly digested foods. Undigested food can cause problems in the bloodstream, in the intestines and colon. Our body has the ability to heal itself when given the support it needs. Proper digestion should be a high priority for anyone desiring the best possible health.
Supplementation of the digestive enzymes will improve digestion of raw and cooked food and help clean the blood; this will conserve the body energy for more important functions like protection (immune system) and repairing (metabolic enzymes).
Maybe you experience falling asleep soon after eating a large meal? This means your body just shuts down to conserve the energy towards digesting that big meal. It can take up to 50% or more of the body's vital energy in the role of digesting and cleaning up the blood.
Cleaning up the blood requires a higher priority than protecting and repairing, because the undigested particles are an immediate danger and can cause problems in the body.
If we supplement with digestive enzymes, the protectors and repairers can go back into the priority mode of guarding and repair. In this mode, vitamins, minerals, fruit and vegetables can be utilized to nourish, protect and repair the body. First we must have proper digestion and clean blood if we want our nutrients to be fully utilized.
Raw food or digestive enzymes – which are better for the body?
Giving our body live digestive enzymes or live food enzymes can help protect and replenish our body's enzyme supply.
Today's modern agricultural practices greatly deplete the concentration of live enzymes, vitamins and minerals. Digestive enzymes can help digest raw foods that no longer have as many live enzymes as they did 30 or 50 years ago. When a live food is lacking in vitamins and minerals, the enzymes are not as potent. Digestive enzymes are more concentrated, more potent and more effective than today's raw food enzymes.
Heartburn and indigestion are often remedied by antacids that bring temporary relief by neutralizing stomach acidity, but stop the body from doing its digestive job, while enzymes help the body to do this job. Supplements with plant digestive enzymes make a lot more sense. They are the safest and most effective, and help heartburn and indigestion immediately.
Halitosis (bad breath) is often an indication of digestive problems. Breath mints or chewing gums only hide the problem, giving temporarily relief. Digestive enzymes taken regularly can help eliminate halitosis.
A foul smelling stool that sinks instead of floating indicates that undigested foods are within it. In the intestinal track and colon undigested proteins putrefy, undigested carbohydrates ferment and undigested fat turns rancid. When the stool has a foul odor, it indicates digestive problems.
Some conditions associated with deficiency of each digestive enzyme:
- Amylase (digests carbohydrates): Skin problems – rashes, hives, herpes, and canker sores. Liver and gall bladder diseases
- Protease (digests proteins): Kidney problems, water retention, osteoporosis, arthritis, bone spurs, low blood sugar, anxiety, compromised immunity, cancer, bacterial and viral infection and appendicitis.
- Lipase (digests fats): High cholesterol, obesity, diabetes, cardiovascular problems, high blood pressure, spastic colon, dizziness and chronic fatigue.
- Cellulase (digests fibre): Bloating, gas, acute food allergies, candidiasis (yeast infections), facial pain and facial paralysis
- Sucrase (digests sugars): Hyperactivity, mood swings, insomnia, depression, lung problems, asthma, bronchitis, chronic diarrhea, dizziness and seizures.
How can you build a strong healthy body?
- Add digestive enzymes to your basic supplements (Minerals, Vitamins and Essential Fatty Acids).
- Take your digestive enzymes with food; my favorite way is to open one capsule and sprinkle its contents directly on the food to aid efficient digestion
- To cleanse your blood one capsule of digestive enzymes on an empty stomach is required. Cleaner blood makes a healthier person.
- Plant-derived colloidal minerals are the only type of minerals that our bodies were made to absorb, providing up to 98% absorption, and because of their unique molecular structure any excess is flushed from the body, leaving no toxic build-up.
People not taking digestive enzymes both with meals and on an empty stomach are ageing faster, because they are using up their own enzyme reserves and more of their body's vital energy.
Why not start today to keep your body in optimum condition?
Plant delivered enzymes are available at Joanna's 38575722
Summarized from Global Longevity